I need help right now…
- Access to all kinds of great resources in The Sea to Sky area!
- 24 hour CrisisLine
- Suicide Crisis Line
- Urgent Response Line: 9:00am-10:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Kids Help Line
- Youth Against Violence Line: Offers young people one-on-one support and information to help them deal with issues of youth violence or crime
I have some questions – who should I talk to?
bc211 is a British Columbia, non-profit organization that provides a free, confidential, multilingual service that links people to resources for help, where and when they need it. Help is available 24/7 by calling or texting 211 or checking out their website www.bc211.ca
Information about drugs and alcohol
- Here To Help: Mental health and substance use information
- Whistler Mental Health & Addictions: 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday 604-932-3202
I think I might need to see a doctor..
- Coast Medical Clinic: Walk-in
110-4350 Lorimer Road, Whistler, BCV0N 1B4
- Whistler Medical Clinic: appointments & some walk-in
201 – 4380 Lorimer Road, Whistler (beside the SAFE Clinic)
- Northlands Medical Clinic: some same day appointments & walk-in
101 – 4359 Main Street, Whistler
- Town Plaza Medical Clinic: Walk-in
40 – 4314 Main Street, Whistler